Durvet: Permethrin 10%
Durvet's Permethrin 10% is a long-lasting livestock and premise spray that provides knockdown, broad spectrum kill, and excellent residual activity for up to 28 days.
- EFFECTIVE INSECT CONTROL ON ANIMALS - Permethrin 10% can be used on dairy and beef cattle, sheep, goats, swine and poultry. Plus, it is labeled for effective control of insects on horses and dogs
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PREMISE INSECT CONTROL - Use it in homes and non-food areas of poultry houses, dairies, cattle barns, milking parlors, horse barns, swine houses, warehouses, restaurants and kennels
- BROAD SPECTRUM OF CONTROL - Kills darkling beetles, poultry lice, fowl mites, horn flies, house flies and face flies. Plus controls fleas, ticks, lice and mange mites
- SAFE - Permethrin is highly toxic to the insect with a very low toxicity to humans and animals
- ECONOMICAL - One quart of Permethrin 10% makes approximately 25 gallons of ready-to-use product
- CONVENIENT MIXING - Packaged in a squeeze-and-pour bottle