HI-YIELD FIRE ANT CONTROL
Hi-Yield Systemic Insect Granuleseffectively protects your plants for up to 2 months!
- Protects against damaging insects forup to 2 months (apply every 8 weeks during growing season
- Use in potted plants indoor or outdoor
- Not for use on edible plants
- Even protects new growth againstinsects for up to 8 weeks, can be used at planting
- Controls aphids, whiteflies,leafminers, lace bugs and more. See label for full list of insects.
- Ideal for roses, flowers, shrubs
Hi-Yield Systemic Insect Granules provideprotection against damaging insects for up to 2 months. Granules are absorbedby roots and move through the entire plant providing lasting protection. Applygranules, at suggested rates on label, over top layer of soil and cultivate inlightly. May be applied at planting. Apply every 8 weeks during growing season.
- Ideal for potted plants indoors and outdoors
- Controls: Aphids, armored scale, fungus, gnats, leafhoppers, lace bugs, mealybugs, psyllids, root weevil, soft scale, thrips, whiteflies, white grubs and more
- Household essential application rate: 2-1/2 tablespoons per 1 gallon plant
- Application should be made every 8 weeks during growing season
- Mix granules thoroughly into the top layer of soil making sure not to damage roots, then add water
- Active ingredient: Imidacloprid