SEVIN INSECT KILLER
When insect pests or their damage appear in your lawn or landscape, take control with a product you can trust. Easy-to-use Sevin® Lawn Insect Granules kill and control insect pests in lawns, home perimeters and ornamental and edible plantings. Just load your lawn spreader and apply granules at recommended rates. Water thoroughly to release the active ingredient and reach pests where they hide.
- Kills over 30 insects including fleas, ants, grubs, scorpions, centipedes, and ticks
- Use as a perimeter treatment around homes, porches, patios, and decks
- For use on lawns, flowers, shrubs, ornamental plants, vegetable gardens, and around the outside of the home
- Use when insect pests or damage first appears.
- Mow lawn first, and then apply to dry grass. Do not apply to wet foliage.
- Use rates recommended for the specific area and pest type.
- Use a drop spreader (best for small, precise areas) or a broadcast spreader (good for large areas.)
- Do not apply by hand, spoon or “belly grinder" spreaders.
- Wear rubber or latex household gloves when handling or applying.
- Use outdoors only. Apply on calm days, with no rain forecast for 24 hours.
- Sweep scattered granules off sidewalks and driveways back onto lawns or gardens before watering.
- Water immediately after spreading and sweeping. Start at the farthest corner and work back, avoiding contact with wet areas.
- Keep treated areas free from people and pets until watered and dried.
- Read the product label for listed pests, and follow application instructions thoroughly.