Vermont's Original: Bag Balm
Our tin is perfect for frequent use and will satisfy the needs of the whole family. Sized for frequent, heavy use on severely dry skin, cracked heels and chapped hands. Bag Balm is the ultimate skin care solution. Whether your skin is dry, chapped, cracked, calloused, or just rough, Bag Balm will moisturize, soften and help heal any skin problem you have. Born on a Vermont dairy farm in 1899, Bag Balm has been the farmers friend, helping to protect their skin from becoming chapped from the harsh winter climate and the hard work on the farm. There is nothing like the original udder balm, and that's what you get when you buy the familiar green tin. Bag Balm Works Wonders.
- Vermont's original since 1899
- 8-Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 0.3%
- For chapped conditions and superficial abrasions.
- Since 1899 Bag Balm has been the farmer's friend.
- There's nothing like the original and that's what you get when you buy this familiar green can.
- This product contains no alcohol.
- Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
- Keep this, and all medications, away from children.